Home » » Mods L Frank Baums OZ 1.6.4

Mods L Frank Baums OZ 1.6.4


Welcome to OZ. This mod attempts to add a bit of a classic story to my most beloved game. I have loved the Wonderful Wizard of OZ since I was young, and now I’ve decided to bring it’s fantastic descriptions into a visual world I can enjoy.
I plan on adding mobs (hostile and passive), and even an OZ dimension.
List of Mobs to be coming soon:
Toto
Aunt Em
Uncle Henry
Wicked Witch of the East (drops Silver Slippers)
The Good Witch of the North
Wicked Witch of the West (drops broom, vulnerable to water)
Scarecrow
Cowardly Lion (tame an ocelot using something other than fish maybe?)
Tin Woodsman (use a oil can on a statue maybe?)
Munchkin Villagers (Short versions of villagers)
Winkies
Winged Monkeys
Quadlings
Fighting Trees
Possible method of reaching OZ:
Tornadoes in a dustbowl biome? (requires new biome, and entity.)
Credits: Count_Chuckula
Minecraft mods 1.6.4OZ-inDev-0.5.9_1.6.4_.zip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

popads