Home » » Skins Santa Claus

Skins Santa Claus

Minecraft free mods
Skins Santa Claus 
Created Santa Claus for two purposes:
1. For Christmas!
2. For the Santa's Workshop Skin Contest!
This character obviously is Santa Claus, Santa Claus of course runs the shop and I thought, "Why not make the boss of the workshop?". And so... I created Santa Claus, based off of a picture I found due to how I'm not a huge Santa fan.
Well I hope you all enjoy this Skin! I shall try to make one for each holiday event from now on... If I can think of one that is... However I hope you all have a great Christmas and a great rest of the year 2013!!!
I hope you guys like it!
Skins by: Ghostgate
Minecraft Skins Install:
First,download this Skin
Go to minecraft.net
Click profile and browse your new Skin
Click upload image
Enjoy your new Skin
Santa Claus [Contest Entry #1 - Santa's Workshop Skin Contest]
If you see a good article. Please share with people offline and cheering for us. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

popads