Home » » Minecraft Texture Packs PrimeCraft 7x7

Minecraft Texture Packs PrimeCraft 7x7

If you don't mind the 7x7 but it still messes with your head a little bit, I highly recommend you use it for just one playing session. I promise you'll get used to it. For me, switching from 7 to 16 is like going from 16 to 32. If you can stand going back from 32 to 16, you can definitely go from 16x16 to 7x7.

PRIMECRAFT 7X7 FAITHFUL

WeeHeeHee's Custom Version: (Now merged with the PvP edition)
Here's some additional information:
I created these textures over the past month, completely on my own (besides the default resources).
I used GIMP and a mixture of color-picking, scaling using both linear and no method, overlaying two different scaling methods to smooth out the texture while keeping some contrast, and hand-drawing textures. I even ventured into subtracting vanilla textures from each other to find the transformation needed for my own. For instance, I had my own cobblestone and needed to turn it into endstone. I grabbed the vanilla textures, subtracted one from the other, the applied the result (cropped to 7x7) over my own cobblestone to get the endstone.
There is one texture I did not do that some people may notice.
Cocoa beans. God damn these things are complicated. They consist of a cuboid which changes size three times, and a stalk which intersects with the cuboid in my tests, giving me huge problems.
Author: WeeHeeHee
Updated: 15/9/2013
Download PrimeCraft 7x7 Faithful 1.21.zip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

popads