Home » » Minecraft mods dowwnload MobTalker2

Minecraft mods dowwnload MobTalker2

Very nice art I like it, when the stuff gets implemented I'll have to get those pics as part of a pack. And both sound good, maybe you even have to develop a relationship with the villager to be able to buy goods and then the better it is the better goods you can get.

MobTalker2
Just an a quick thought when I was reading all that. And I see that it is by AT2 which is even better and I do hope it is his new art

MobTalker2 is a modficiation for Minecraft, aiming to enable users to build their own visual novel style adventure games within Minecraft, using a newly developed scripting language called MobTalkerScript.
It is the continuation of the idea of MobTalker originally developed by Flammarilva that was long since abandoned. Internally MobTalker2 is a complete rewrite, using Forge at its core
Dowwnload mobtalker2-universal-0.1.005a.jar/1.6.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

popads