Home » » Minecraft Texture Packs NLS 1.6.4

Minecraft Texture Packs NLS 1.6.4

These are best texture packs for any Fallout Themed Server out there in my opinion.

Minecraft Texture Packs NLS 

This is my first pack I have done and been working on it since Minecraft 1.5.2. I took some ideals from others and change them up a bit. I wanted to keep most of the blocks the same and no patching is needed for using NLS pack. I have change some items to suit my server that I'm building from the ground up. Also saw ideal to take one of the Language files and change the names around for items,mobs and blocks. This pack is Fallout Themed and Apocalyptic Themed pack, its not 100% Fallout maybe 30-50 Fallout and rest custom. I am still working on this pack and keep up to date with future updates for Minecraft.

Additional Details
In order to see the correct names of new items switch your Language to
Afrikanns (ZA). This was for testing and some items will still say old name of item.


Author nytmaster
Resolution: 8x8
Version: Minecraft 1.6.4

Download  Texture Packs NLS


Subscribe to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMinecraftFreeMods/videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

popads